SIS – SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED IN SERVICES
This site is jointly managed by the companies of the SIS SOLUÇÕES INTEGRADAS EM SERVIÇOS group that are responsible for the treatment of your personal data, when collected.
This policy aims to:
- ensure that you understand which of your personal data we collect, the reasons why we collect and use it, and with whom we share it;
- clarify how we use the personal data provided by you on the Platform;
- explain to you the respective rights in relation to your personal data collected and processed by us, and how we will protect your privacy.
This policy applies, in general, to all USERS who access the pages on the website of the SIS Soluções Group companies and / or use the services offered by them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
When accessing this website, automatically, a small file called “cookie” will be created on your computer’s hard disk, containing information based on the unique identification of your browser and device on the internet, this will allow us to follow the path of your actions through our website. and your visits frequency.
Once your browser ends a session, some cookies implanted on your computer stop working and others, only when they are permanently deleted from your system.
You have the right to reject the use of some types of cookies with the specific procedures for your browser. In this case, some platform features may not be available.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you access our website, we do not collect any personal data so that you can browse the pages and information available. However, if you go to the “Contact us” page and want to send a message to us, we have to collect some data from you that will allow us to analyze and respond to your request and / or comments. These are the minimum data necessary for us to interact.
In addition, we also use it to keep records of access to the website / platform so that, in the event of any crime or illegal act on the Platform, we can identify the person responsible, in accordance with the provisions of the Brazilian Civil Rights Framework for the Internet and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
SHARING AND TREATMENT
The SIS Soluções Group only processes Personal Data in situations where it is legally authorized or with its express consent, in the following cases:
- respond to your request sent via the “Contact Us” page on this website;
- execution of your contracts;
- compliance with current legislation or regulation, such as the “Brazilian Civil Rights Framework for the Internet”;
- help recognize you when you access our website, in order to improve your experience, increase the security of your data and measure the use and effectiveness of our website. We do not make available or share your data without your express consent, except in the following situations and in accordance with current legislation:
- With third parties and group companies when necessary and appropriate to provide requested and / or contracted services;
- With companies and individuals hired to perform certain activities and services on behalf of the SIS Soluções Group;
- When necessary as a result of a legal obligation or to attend inspection agencies.
For processing purposes, we may share your personal data with our employees and / or third parties, as long as they are duly authorized to ensure consistency in our activities, the quality and efficiency of our services and operations.
We may also be required to disclose personal data to regulatory authorities or as required by law.
We will not share your personal data with other parties, unless you request or have granted prior approval for such sharing.
SAFETY AND PROTECTION
We protect your personal data with the highest security standard, through specific processes and controls and the use of technological resources available on the market and suitable for operations carried out through the world wide web.
We maintain access controls to stored information, delimiting permission and access privileges according to the responsibilities involved.
Grupo SIS Soluções and its suppliers / partners use security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your Personal Data, preventing the occurrence of any damages due to the processing of this data.
GRUPO SIS SOLUÇÕES DOES NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your data is protected. We do not sell or trade information that can identify you.
We keep your data only for as long as necessary to facilitate the use of our services.
It may happen that, as we comply with current legislation and regulatory standards, we may have to store some of your personal information that you asked us to delete after the end of our relationship (provision / supply of products and services, contractual agreement, others) . Once the legal / regulatory deadlines and requirements are met, we will delete your information.
You have the right to free access to your data, as well as to request their exclusion and even their portability, and you can object to the use / treatment for one or more purposes.
Online privacy requires joint work between companies and users. We have strong security measures in place to protect your information, but we also need you to take care of your privacy.
TERM OF THIS POLICY
In case of doubts or for requests related to your personal data, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.